Photographing Passion: Blue Like Jazz

Lindiwe Maxolo
Lindiwe Maxolo Copyright: pierreblignaut.com


"I never liked jazz music because jazz music doesn't resolve." Donald Miller


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody love something before you can love it yourself. It is as if they are showing you the way."

Photographing and working with musicians must be one of the most inspiring jobs in the world, specially in a country filled with a cultural variety and the passion for expression and art. Watching someone loose themselves in a performance changes the way I see myself... the way I see the world..

If you ever have a change go check out these artists: Lindiwe Maxolo, Almarie vir Altyd and Dan Patlansky.

"I used to not like God because God didn't resolve. But that was before any of this happened.."